Come join us for a leisurely ride on the Silver Comet Trail. No specific length or speed. No drop ride. Just a great time to fellowship and breathe in some fresh crisp air. Meet us at the Florence Road trailhead, be ready to ride at 9:00 am. Contact me @ 404-317-1803 to RSVP or for any questions. Bring water, electrolytes, helmet. See you there!
We can do lunch afterwards if interested. Lots of great eateries in the area.
- Take I-285 to EXIT 15 (near mile marker 15) to South Cobb Drive
- SOUTH COBB DRIVE is Hwy. 280/Smyrna
- When you come up to South Cobb Drive, head outside of the permiter, AWAY FROM THE LARGE SMOKE STACK, towards the Cobb Civic Center/Chattahoochee Tech/280-NORTH.
- Find the large Richard D. Sailors/CH James Pkwy-Hwy 278/Florence Rd intersection in Powder Springs, Cobb County
- If you’re on Richard D. Sailors Pkwy, go straight through the large
CH James/Hwy-278 intersection
- Once you pass through the intersection, go a short distance and there’ll be a 3-way intersection
- Turn right at the 3-way, onto Florence Rd
- The paved parking lot and nice bathrooms will be on your right. The gravel, overflow parking lot will be on your left
- Note: you will see the red light for the Silver Comet Trail over Florence Road
- Florence Rd is near mile marker 1 on Hwy 278, and near the Cobb/Paulding County line