Come join us for a leisurely ride on the Silver Comet Trail. No specific length or speed. No drop ride. Just a great time to fellowship and breathe in some fresh crisp air. Meet us at the Smyrna trailhead (Mavell Road), be ready to ride at 9:30 am. Contact me @ 404-317-1803 for any questions. Bring water, electrolytes, helmet. See you there!
- Take I-285 to EXIT 15 (near mile marker 15) to South Cobb Drive
- SOUTH COBB DRIVE is Hwy. 280/Smyrna
- When you come up to South Cobb Drive, head outside of the perimeter, AWAY FROM THE LARGE SMOKE STACK, towards the Cobb Civic Center/Chattahoochee Tech/280-NORTH. If you are heading south on I-285, away from I-75, turn right on South Cobb Drive.
- Once you’re on South Cobb Drive, go approximately 1.8 MILES to COOPER LAKE RD – 5TH RED LIGHT from I-285
- Turn LEFT onto Cooper Lake Road
- PASS COOPER LAKE (the actual lake will be on the right)
- The next LEFT IS MAVELL ROAD. It’s about .6 miles from South Cobb Drive to Mavell Road
- PASS NICKAJACK ELEMENTARY School, and the Silver Comet Trailhead will be at the END OF MAVELL ROAD
Or simply add this address into your GPS: 4573 Mavell Rd. SE, Smyrna, GA