LOS Silver Comet Ride November 7th This is our year-end Ride Event (not that we won’t ride later this year 😊). RSVP 507-208-9530 or 678-429-0148
- If you plan to stay overnight in Jacksonville, Alabama – make your reservations ASAP at the Hampton Inn. Per the Bicycle Club rate, they will give us a special rate of $87 plus tax for Nov 7th. You should reserve ASAP as they have another large group that will be at the hotel and they may get sold out. To get the special rate, you need to call the Hampton Inn, Jacksonville, AL at (256) 782-0330 and talk to the front desk – not general reservations. Ask for the Bicycle Club rate. Optionally, find a room mate and let us know if you’re looking to carpool, depending on the ride length.
- We have been planning for two ride length options. ***Do not be concerned with the 33 mile distance. The trail is flat and a lunch break is taken about half way. Very do-able for everyone.*** We have arranged for one SAG vehicle that will be available to all riders along the route.
- 33 Miles, starting from Cedar Town, Ga and ending in Jacksonville, Alabama. Marcia Wiggers is leading this group.
- 100 Mile, Century Ride, starting from Smyrna. Deb is organizing this group.
- We have a new 2020 TShirt design ready that can commemorate your experience. This is a club fund raiser. Price is $23 cash (includes tax) with some plus sizes extra and credit card payment incurrs a fee. If you order & pay by Friday 10/23, we’ll have the TShirt ready for you the evening after the ride to Jacksonville! Optional to get a “patch” added later at Good Team Sports for your individual ride distance at no additional charge!!!