CANCELLED DUE LOW TURNOUT!!
SC Trail Ride. We will start at the Hiram location and go west towards Rockmart. Depending on who is interested, different groups can be formed.
Bring plenty water and snacks
Dinner after for those interested.
Please RSVP’s by Thursday March 11th
Marcia cell 678 429 0148
- Note: Highway-278 mile markers start over in every county
- Go to MILE MARKER 15 on Hwy-278 in Paulding County
- Near mile marker 15, you’ll find DEPOT DRIVE
- It’s the next red light east of the Hwy-92/Hwy-278 intersection
- The red light in front of The Home Depot
- Turn TOWARDS THE HOME DEPOT
- Pass Home Depot, and go THROUGH THE 4-WAY STOP directly behind The Home Depot
- At the 4-way, Depot Drive turns into SEABOARD AVE, stay straight on Seaboard
- SLOW DOWN because The Silver Comet Trail crosses Seaboard a short distance after the 4-way stop (.6 miles from Hwy-278 to trailhead)
- Parking is on the left and right of the trail